viernes, 29 de diciembre de 2006

Walking inside a Dream or Will you let me rest in my sleep?

You are here, I saw you in my dream. It was that Plaza were those people gather to play. There was that blonde, with too white a face, girl, playing ta violin. The band with that big, fat, black guy, with an enormous saxophone that even though he played so hard, blowed so hard, wouldn't make the least of sounds, no sound at all. Those three drummers in the back, not playing together, not minding each other, but no sound at all. The sad clown playing the harmonica. Come to think of it, it looked more like a dumpster than a Plaza. To the other side, right across the Plaza, a cafe and people walking back and forth, an hyppophotamus, a blue hyppophotamus in a gray, muddy trenchcoat among them, also a breathtaking woman and a skinny, tall, pale skinned, dark curly haired man, he was carrying something that looked like a gas mask. He seemed to know his way around, not the Plaza... he seemed to know his way around the dream.You are here, although you've somewhat changed. You didn't look quite like you, but you did, maybe you weren't you in some other way, but I could still tell it was you. As I walked across the square, in that slow pased but quick walk, through the people, the noise, the music, the noise-music (it all made no sound at all) towards you, I doubted, almost turned back because as I got closer and closer I could tell even more you were different, but then I noticed it was still you, so I didn't turn back. You were sitting o the ground with your back to the wall, right beside the band with the guy with the mute sax, no matter how hard he blew it. I walked to you and in front of you, with my legs crossed in the way little kids sit down in the floor. I just grinned and stared at you. After a while (an eternity, an hour, never, always) I opened my mouth and spoke (or maybe I didn't,) but I said something...

Woke up with the feeling you were here right next to me... but you werent... not anymore...

No hay comentarios: